Storage, processing and retention of your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our services and to maintain records to satisfy legal requirements.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- You may contact us by using the contact details below to ask that we do not send you communications using any of the contact details we hold on our records.
- Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of PROFlyByWire.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold, to do so please contact us by using our contact details below.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by using our contact details below as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- In certain circumstances you can request that we erase your data which we will do where this would not prevent us meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
You can reach PROFlyByWire by email: email@example.com
Last updated: May 2018